A digital marketing company is looking to contract an ongoing Web Developer in South central WI. We are a growing startup company and work with everyone, from other startups to the Fortune 500 companies.
This person will assist a small team of energetic, passionate digital marketers. The candidate must have a strong programming background, and excellent communication skills. S/He will develop and manage websites, research new technologies and keep our digital strategy up-to-date with current standards and best practices. The ideal candidate must be available for in-office work at least 1-2 days a week. 2+ years experience required.
- Linux, Apache, PHP, and MySQL (LAMP)
- PHP Frameworks – Laravel
- * CMS templating, plugin development, and management
- * Version control (Git, SVN) and code deployment
- * Management of local development environments
- * HTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3
- * CSS frameworks (like Bootstrap), and CSS transpilers (LESS, SCSS)
- * Responsive design and development experience
- * Working with REST APIs.
- * Knowledge of UI, UX, and WAI-ARIA best practices
Additional Beneficial Skills:
- * Experience with WordPress, Joomla and Craftcms
- * Server management and troubleshooting skills
- * Mobile Application Development skills
- * Creative Suite experience a plus