The Graphic Designer is a crucial part of our web team and is expected to provide support from client branding options to web graphics and print materials.
This position is responsible for the conceptualization and design of a wide variety of communication pieces and for external clients and internal marketing campaigns. Work closely with Marketing Director and other staff to update and revise existing design assets, and to conceptualize and design new communication assets.
This Digital Graphic Designer will be responsible for:
- Provide creative guidance and strategy to market a wide-variety products and services.
- Focus on product presentation, including photography and display environment.
- Update web pages using a digital content management system (CMS).
- Evaluate improvements to site content and design.
- Ensure that design elements, templates and finished solutions work within various browser types and screen settings.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Recent Graduate or current college student pursuing a BA, BFA or other design-related major
- A solid understanding of design principles, web design, typography and print production
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign
- Experience or knowledge of marketing agencies preferred.
*Application Instructions: If you feel you are qualified for this position fill out the form below with a link to your portfolio and attach your resume. Tell us why you are qualified for this opportunity (2-3 bullet points, including your strengths/skill set as they pertain to this role), and let us know your availability to interview or start.